Hidden Hollow is for any boy or girl, ages 8-15. Below you will find the current Camper Registration form and the Jr. Camp form for children ages 6-8. The forms can be downloaded for print.
- For regular camp – six one-week sessions, children age 8-15: 2017 HHC Registration
- For Jr. Camp – three day/two nights in August, children 6-8: Jr. Camp Registration 2017
- Fill out the form and return it, with payment, to Friendly House, 380 N. Mulberry St., Mansfield Ohio 44902
DO NOT MAIL FORMS DIRECTLY TO HIDDEN HOLLOW CAMP. There is no guarantee that mail sent to Hidden Hollow will be processed in time. All registrations must be sent to Friendly House.
ON SATURDAY APRIL 22, 2017, FROM 2:00 -4:00 P.M., THERE WILL BE AN OPEN HOUSE FOR ANY FAMILY INTERESTED IN HIDDEN HOLLOW CAMP. COME TOUR THE GROUNDS AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY HIDDEN HOLLOW CAMP STAFF. NO RSVP IS NEEDED. THE OPEN HOUSE WILL BE “RAIN OR SHINE”. FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL FRIENDLY HOUSE AT 419-522-0521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions below are for normal travel.
- If you are traveling I-71 North or South, use exit #169 Mansfield/Route 13 and turn left (please note that you will turn left coming from both directions, north and south). If you are coming from Mansfield, take Route 13/S, Main St. to the overpass at I-71.
- At the stoplight in front of the WalMart Supercenter turn right onto Possum Run Rd. Follow Possum Run Rd. 6.8 miles until you reach camp. Hidden Hollow Camp will be on your left. The camp address is 5127 Possum Run Rd., Bellville, Ohio 44813